Bridal skincare is extremely important if you wish to look gorgeous on your wedding day. Experts say, if you don’t plan ahead for your bridal beauty and grooming routines it can increase your stress on the very day you want to look your best. Kaya Skin Clinic has a range of services to help you count down to the big day. Dr. Sangeeta Amladi, Head- Medical Service, Kaya answers questions from some of our to-be-brides, shares expert tips and advice to help you prepare for the D-day.
What are some popular bridal services that a bride goes through these days?
Every bride wants to look her radiant best on the D-day. At Kaya, we have 30-day Bridal Glow packages, for this special day. Some of the most sought after services by brides are:
- Aqua Radiance – Aqua Radiance is a one of its kind service in India exclusively available at Kaya Skin Clinic. Its unique Jet Technology uses the healing properties of air and water to replenish the skin damage caused by natural wear and tear, only to leave you with glowing, supple skin.
- Skin Polishing and Lightening –With the Skin polishing and Brightening Service, dull and patchy skin gives way to natural beauty of soft, supple and smooth skin
- Back shine – The skin on your back is one of the most neglected areas. Patchy, dull skin marred with acne, scars and pigmentation is a sign of neglect. The back shine service pampers the back to discover a radiant, flawless back that you can show off with pride
- Kaya Hair-free – A permanent laser hair reduction service which reduces the number and thickness of unwanted hair to fine, less visible hair
- BOTOX for the bride – We have introduced for the first time some very exciting BOTOX for the bride who has concerns like wrinkles or crows feet.
- Juvederm XC – A bride looking for a perfect pout can go in for JUVEDERM XC, an almost painless dermal filler that can give your lips the desired shape and volume in just 25 minutes
What are the skin problems or issues to-be-brides come to you with before marriage?
The most common skin affliction that we get consulted for by young brides is acne and acne scars. The stress that goes along with the wedding planning can even make the healthy skin of a girl break out in pimples. Some other skin problems commonly seen in brides are pigmentation, dark circles, stretch marks, sweaty palms and underarms.
How many months or days before wedding should one go in for these treatments?
The preparation for this special day should begin much in advance. To make sure that the skin is looking flawless on the wedding day, the special bridal skincare regimen should ideally begin about 60 days prior to the D-day.
Do they need to take any special care after these services? (Do’s and dont’s).
These special bridal packages are designed in a way that the much desired glow and radiance stays throughout the wedding period including the post ceremonies. Our experts share post care tips and advice with the bride to ensure that she has a long lasting glow, post the service.
Duration of the treatments?
The services range from 1-2 hrs
Are these treatments safe?
At Kaya, all our services are safe and US FDA approved. Before we recommend a service a dermatologist will help you to analyze your skin and offer the best possible solution. We always do a patch test before proceeding with the service.
Anything for the body and hair treatments as well?
We offer Kaya HairFree – a permanent laser hair reduction service which reduces the number and thickness of unwanted hair to fine, less visible hair.
Any more tips for our to-be-brides?
- Protect: Protect yourself from stress everyday- both environmental as well as mental. Ensure you spend at least 20 minutes everyday on some kind of fitness activity, be it yoga, pranayam or aerobic exercises. Apart from helping you keep in shape, it will improve blood circulation and bring a glow to your skin. Sleep well. Daily sleep of 7 -8 hours is ideal. It’s called beauty sleep for a reason.
- Nourish: Eat right. Balance the sweet and heavy food intake by eating fruits and drinking fluids like fresh fruit juices, buttermilk etc. Drink 2-3 litres of water every day to help you flush out toxins from your system. This will help avoid breakouts as well. Eat 1 and a half tablespoon of flax seed.
- Repair: Repair your existing skin damage. Make sure whenever you go out, you apply sunscreen and wash your face with a face wash every time you come back home.
- Visit a good skin dermatologist and undertake a skin, hair and nail care program at least two months before the wedding.