The stunning 30 year old bride had a wonderful time living her dream and planning her big day. We came across some tips and ideas she shared which may come in handy for brides-to-be.
- Most brides usually know what kind of an outfit they want for their big day. They would have already pictured themselves in the dream outfit. But Vanessa suggests, trying on different styles of dresses as you may get surprised even though you know what kind of an outfit you surely want. Also it would be more fun to try on a few outfits before going and just picking one up.
- If you are having a Christian wedding, a splash of colour would break the monotony of white. Like she had a beautiful bouquet of Gloriosa’s which added colour to the elegant affair.
- Discussing and brainstorming on ideas with your fiancée as it’s both of your day. Nick had great suggestions for their wedding!
- For destination weddings, a welcome bag with personalized goodies is always nice! They did beach towels with their names embroidered & all the beach essentials. Of course, the things in the bag would depend on the theme of the wedding.
- Spend quality time with your fiancée before the wedding. It could be a night with a glass of wine, or a weekend getaway. Pre wedding photos maybe?
- Add a touch of your style by personalizing smaller elements. Like they used the venue’s place settings & glassware, but brought in personalized linens and chargers for a more custom feel. This is of utmost importance to really make your wedding different and reflect your personalities!
- She suggests having multi-photographers as there’s always more than one angle you want! Also just in case one of the photographers misses out on an expression, it is captured by the other and the main wedding photographer is always around you as he need not worry about covering guests.
- Consider weather is very important in case you are planning an outdoor ceremony. The one thing they missed out was that they did not arrange for any fans or air-conditioning at the ceremony and guests were sweating.
- Do something special for your fiancée before the ceremony, a gift or a hand written card. This is something your fiancée will always cherish.
- Most important of all is to have fun rather than getting bothered with small irrelevant stuff.
Enjoy this once in a life time moment to the fullest. We wish Nick Lachey and Vanessa Minnillo a happy married life!!